Sensing Technologies follows the APQP Process as per automotive industry standards to be able to cater customer specific requirements. We are also accredited with the quality & environment certification and have collaborations & strategic alliances with international manufacturers.
We use the latest CNC technique for the manufacturing of turned and milled part. Due to the additional use of CAM geometrical datas can be read directly from CAD. We are able to process High-alloyed acid-resistant steels, Nonferrous metals, Aircraft grade Alluminum and Plastics.
Our Processes and basic Poka-Yoke allow 100% Machine Inspection of Incoming and Process parts. Use of Vision Automation and Vision inspection in process helps us deliver 100% perfect products. Our ESD Safe, Temp and Humidity controlled clean Environment allows precise automatic calibration and testing of devices. Our manufacturing methodology vary widely according to the products, production processes, techniques adopted, lessons learnt, workforce, total value of the product & social relevance.
- Inward Inspection vide Dedicated ATEs – Manual & CNC
- CNC Wire Cutting & Stripping lines
- Hydro Pneumatic Line for swaging / crimping
- Processor controlled epoxy dispenser for potting
- Computerized Pin Scribing for component marking & 100% traceability
- Dedicated Component based dies, jigs, fixtures
- Multiple Assembly Lines
Our full-fledged manufacturing capabilities include:
- Temperature & Humidity controlled cleaned rooms. ESD controlled
- In-house SMT processes
- Optical Inspection system
It is our goal to be a “small but strong global company” in our business operations.